Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Posted by jinson on 4:10 PM No comments
I tried a new tactic for delaying my first meal- sleep!  I stayed up really late last night watching the NCAA championship - Go Cardinals!!!!!!  After I got the little lady off to school, I crawled back into bed, a tiny bit hungry, but I did get another hour of sleep.  Luckily the little kids didn't tear the house apart while I snoozed!  I haven't fasted for over a week, and I'm anxious to get back to it.  I'm positive I've put on a few lbs. as my jeans are a little more snug.  Here's the game plan:

Noon:  1 hard boiled egg - 78 calorie
             Gala apple- 74 calories
             slice of whole wheat toast with 2 tsp. apple butter - 93

1 pm.:  This is the hardest part of the day for me - the hour or two after I've eaten.  I just want to snack.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to forgo food altogether . . .

3:30 pm.  A little 76 calorie piece of chocolate.  It was delicious!

6:30 pm  4 oz tilapia 108 calories
                1/3 c. homemade parmesan risotto  78 calories
                1 c. broccoli  30 calories

I used THIS recipe for risotto, but did make some modifications.  I reduced the amount of butter by half and used only 1/4 c. parmesan for the entire dish.  Still REALLY delicious! 

Kittencal's Creamy Parmesan Risotto. Photo by An4ik

0 comments:

Post a Comment