Monday, April 15, 2013

Posted by jinson on 9:42 AM No comments
Saturday was a crazy day for me- my husband was busy doing "house work" and I was painting rooms and it was just really busy!  Around 3pm. I felt a little bit hungry, realized I hadn't eaten since my bowl of cereal around 8 am., so I grabbed a couple slices of leftover homemade pizza and got back to work.  7 pm. rolls around and I'm a bit hungry.  I did some quick math and realized I'd had just under 500 calories for the day so far.  I decided to work through the hunger and finished my fast.  This was a GREAT fast day for me.  The whole day felt easy because I didn't decide until more than half-way through that it would be a fast day.  In essence, it only felt about 3 1/2 hours long- because I went to bed at a decent time ;)  It was a great way to squeeze in my second fast day for the week since Thursday and Friday (days I usually choose for my 2nd fast of the week), were NOT going to work out. 

I'm a few weeks into my fasting routine and down 4 pounds.  I'm encouraged and this feels like something I can continue doing.  My non-fast days haven't changed much, although I am considering skipping lunch a couple times a week to reduce my caloric intake, or just reducing lunch to an apple- something small.

If anybody is acutally reading this blog, I'd love to hear some feedback.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment